Hoffech chi drafod y blog hwn yn Gymraeg? Ffoniwch un o’n swyddfeydd yng Nghymru yng Nghaerdydd ar 02920 099995 neu Abertawe ar 01792 717477.
Complaints and Whistle Blowing Policy
TeacherActive is committed to providing a high-quality service. If you ever think we have not met that expectation, we would like you to tell us about it. This will help us resolve any issues and improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, whether it is in relation to our service provided or AWR (agency worker regulations), in the first instance please contact the branch manager of the office you have been working with. If you require their name and phone number, please contact our Head Office on 0121 200 3224.
At this stage, if you do not feel everything has been resolved, please contact Mia Jones at TeacherActive. You can write to her at: [email protected] or TeacherActive, Fifth Floor, Interchange Place, 151-165 Edmund St, Birmingham B3 2TA.
1) We will acknowledge your complaint and contact you for clarification on the details within 5 working days of us receiving it.
2) Once we have all the details, we will investigate your enquiry.
3) We will then contact you within a further 10 working days to discuss the investigation, outlining the findings aiming to resolve your complaint.
4) Within 2 days of the above contact, where applicable, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions agreed.
5) At this stage, if you are still not satisfied with the outcome, you can write to us again. A director of the company will review the earlier decision within 10 working days.
6) We will let you know the outcome of this review within 5 working days. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reason. If you are not satisfied, you can contact the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27-45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.